Upload Photo and Passport Page1
Indian Employment Visa
"Due to busy period, Visa Applications are taking longer than usual processing time. Please call us if you want Fast Track Service."
Indian Employment Visa is required for anyone wishing to take up employment assignment in India. You will need a valid employment contract signed by both parties in order to be granted employment visa, once granted it is effective from the date of issue and is extendable. We are able to obtain Indian Employment visa with fast turn-around time.
To apply for Indian Visa please click below on Pay Now, follow instructions, make payment and system will automatically re-direct you to printing of the Authorisation Letter and Declaration Form. Click Next Step to go to the Regular Visa tab and fill in the Online Visa Application Form.
Click here for All Visa Fees
Payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer and cheques accepted.
- Standard Service up to 8/10 working days.
- Fast Track Express Service - 3/4 working days.
|Visa Type||Valid for||Service Type||Fee||Payment|
|Up to 6 Months||Standard Service||£ 475.00||Pay Now|
|Up to 1 Year||Standard Service||£ 495.00||Pay Now|
|Up to 2 Years||Standard Service||£ 595.00||Pay Now|
Employment Visa Urgent
|Up to 6 Months||Express Service||£ 495.00||Pay Now|
|Up to 1 Year||Express Service||£ 525.00||Pay Now|
|Up to 2 Years||Express Service||£ 625.00||Pay Now|
* The length of visa and number of entries to be granted, is at the sole discretion of the Visa officer and fees are non-refundable regardless of what length of visa is granted. We are able to obtain Indian tourist Visa with fast turn-around time. If you need our express service please call us on 0845 500 2426 or Landline No. 01293 520 960 before sending Passport.
Employment Visa Requirements
Apply for three months or more duration of visa, the validity of the visa begins from the date it is issued and not from the date of your departure. As visas are valid from the date of issue and not the date of travel, it is applicant's responsibility to ensure that the visa they have been granted is valid for the duration of their stay in India.
- Biometrics are required for applicants who wish to apply for five year Tourist visa.
- Original Passport with at least 2 blank pages and 180 day validity remaining.
- Signed Declaration Form (Please click for copy of Declaration Form)
- Filled in and signed Letter of Authorization (Please click for copy of Authorization Letter)
- Click on Online Visa Application Form for Regular Visa (For E Tourist Visa - eTV Click Here)
- Please choose Indian Mission as UK LONDON.
- Please enter full names on visa application form as showing on your passport.
- Please enter full names of Parents, Spouse wherever Applicable
- Please choose the print option once form is completed.
- Payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer and Cheques accepted.
- Two, 50mm by 50mm size photographs ( Larger than passport size, PHOTOS must be taken from photo machine or professional photographer)
- The form requires 2 signatures, once on the first page on top right hand corner and once on the 2nd page
- Prepaid Self Addressed Royal Mail Special Delivery Envelope.
Documents Required From Employer In INDIA
- A letter of Appointment explaining the nature of job and length of employment
- Copy of the registration papers of Company/companies in India Offering Employment
- Copy of an employment contract, with salary clearly stated in rupees, and specific clause to state who is liable to pay income tax to the government of India (Whether it is the employer or employee), this should be signed by both parties. If salary is not shown in Rupees on contract it can be shown in separate letter as well as tax details.
- Declaration/Confirmation from the Sponsor in its Letterhead duly signed that their company IS /are IT/ITeS Company (required only for companies employing foreign workers in the IT software and IT enabled services sector).
- Declaration/confirmation from the sponsor in its letterhead that the company is/are Export Oriented Unit (EOU) or a Software Technology Park of India (STPI) unit. Registration Number is required. Required only for Company employing foreign workers in the IT software and IT enabled services sector).
- An undertaking from the Employer in India. FOREIGN NATIONALS SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN INDIA IN THE MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS (Required for Employment in Journalism and the Media Sector).
- The Employment Visa must be issued from the Country of Origin, or from the country of domicile of the foreigner provided the period of permanent residence of the applicant in that particular county is for more than 2 (two) years. Document as proof of residence are- Utility bills (i.e. Landline telephone bills, Gas/Electricity/Water bills, Council tax Agreement papers if residing on rent) - one current and one two years back or Indefinite Stay Stamp.
- Foreigners intending to visit for honorary work (Without Salary) with Registered NGOs in India to apply for 'Employment Visa' are required to submit the following documents:
- Proof of his/her Employment letter/ Invitation Letter for Voluntary Work from Registered NGO's.
- Name and Place of work in India and
- Duration of the Voluntary Work
- Foreign engineers/technicians coming to India for installation and commissioning of equipment/machines/tools in terms of the contract for supply of such equipment/machines/tools.
- Foreign nationals deputed for providing technical support/services, transfer of know-how/services for which the Indian company pays fees/royalty to the foreign company.
- Additional Information Form to be filled in by APPLICANT. Applications without the additional form will NOT be accepted, by the High Commission of India. Additional information form
- Completed and signed Undertaking form. To be filled in by applicant. Applications without the additional form will NOT be accepted, by the High Commission of India. Undertaking form
- Please attach C.V and qualification and certificates that you hold
- Requirements for Applicants whose previous nationality was Indian before acquiring foreign nationality.
- Copy of Surrender Certificate and Copy of the Cancelled Indian Passport (Self-Attested)
Please note that renewal of the employment visa can only be done by the FRRO in India in the city where employed. High Commission of India and it's consulates in the U.K. will not accept any applications for renewal of the Employment visa.
Please note: Visas are granted solely at the discretion of the High Commission of India and its Consulates and Visa fees are non refundable regardless of visa or length of visa is granted or not.
PLEASE SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS BY REGISTERED POST ONLY TO:
40, Cuckmere Crescent,
Crawley, West Sussex.
Return of your passport:
Your passport and any documents sent to us will be returned to you via the prepaid Registered Special Delivery envelope that you send us.
Courier Service Available:
If you require your documents picked up and dropped off. Please call 0845 500 2426 or Landline No. 01293 520 960.
Our visa charges include the fee payable to the Government of India, our handling & administration charges. Please note all visas are granted solely at the discretion of the High Commission of India and its Consulates.