Upload Photo and Passport Page1
Indian e-Visa (eTA)
If you are travelling to India on cruise, please note most Cruise Companies do not accept e-Tourist Visa anymore. Please apply for Regular Visa on our website or Contact Us
The e-tourist visa is valid for 30 days and 365 calendar days (1 year) from the date of arrival.
• e-tourist visa is now valid for 30 days double entry.
• e-tourist Visa is now valid for 365 calendar days (1 year) with multiple entries.
• The e-Visa Service is available for International Travelers who want to visit India. e-Visa must be obtained prior to travel, the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) (authority to enter India) is obtained electronically and emailed to you.
• With India e-Visa, there is no need of submission of original passport, any other original documents.
Applicants are allowed two eTA visas per calendar year
People, who are travelling to India for casual visit i.e. tourism, sightseeing, casual business meeting friends or family, short duration, medical treatment, including Ayurvedic (herbal) and yoga, can apply for the e-Tourist visa.
• Applications form can be submitted online or by post.
• Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India.
• The passport should contain at least two blank pages.
• Applicants require return tickets or onward journey ticket, with adequate amount money for their stay in India.
e-Tourist visa requirement
- Completed online application form
- Copy of passport
- Front facing coloured photo
Apply for eTA India
To apply for the e tourist visa for India please complete our online application form. Please complete the e-Tourist visa application form, on the home page of our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to India Visa, 40 Cuckmere Crescent, Crawley West Sussex RH11 8DL.
We also require a Current front facing photograph of 50mm x 50mm on a white background. Format – JPEG Size Minimum 10 KB Maximum 1 MB
A Copy of the , information pages of your signed passport scanned and emailed or posted to us in the following Format-PDF Size: Min 10 KB Maxi 300 KB
|e-Tourist Visa (30 Days)||For Standard Service||£ 59.00|
|e-Tourist Visa (30 Days)||For Fast Track Service||£ 79.00|
|e-Tourist Visa (1 Year)||For Standard Service||£ 89.00|
|e-Tourist Visa (1 Year)||For Fast Track Service||£ 99.00|
Payable credit/debit card, by PayPal, Cheque, postal order or bank transfer (on submission of documents) Bank details as follows: Lloyds Bank Plc. Account Name: India Visa A/c: 47533960 Sort: 772027.
Please note: Payment of eTA fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application only and is not dependent on whether the visa granted or rejected.
eTA processing time may vary, Subject incorrect information at discretion of visa officer. In case of rejection, you may need to apply for the regular tourist visa. You can do this through our website www.indiavisa.co.uk and follow the steps by step guide.
Once processed, eVisa approval document (authority to enter India) document will be emailed to you. It is imperative that all applicants carry the copy eVisa approval document with them when travelling to India or entry into India will be refused.
On arrival the Right of entry will be allowed after Biometric, fingerprint, details of the applicant are taken at Immigration, followed by right to entry stamped into your passport.
eTA, is valid for arrival at the following 24 airports and 3 seaports. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Varanasi, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore.
Please note: The eTA facility is in addition to the existing regular Visa services. Our contact number is 0845 500 2426 Website: www.indiavisa.co.uk Email: email@example.com